You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to attend any MCS event. See our COVID-19 policy for more information.
Learn the basics of swing dance in an hour!
Welcome to the wonderful world of swing dance! It’s an exciting journey, and you’ve come to the right place to start it. Our 50-60 minute drop-in lesson is specifically designed for those who have never danced before. You don’t need a partner, either: since we’re teaching social dance, you’ll rotate through different partners throughout the lesson.
We teach a drop-in lesson at every Second Saturday Swing. And it’s always included in the price of the dance itself – no extra charge!
DROP-IN LESSON QUICK FACTS
- Dates: EVERY Second Saturday Swing (see Calendar)
- Time: 8 to 9 pm (right before the dance)
- Location: TBA
- Price: Included in dance admission
- No previous experience needed
- No partner needed – come alone, with a friend, or with a whole group!
In our series classes and workshops, you’ll learn both leading and following at the same time. The drop-ins just aren’t long enough for that, so we encourage you to take several so you can cover both roles comfortably.